Views of our School
We always welcome your views on school.
Please see the results below of the most recent parental and pupils questionaire, carried out in December 2016. We have included a summary of the results.
Summary of Pupil Questionnaire - Dec 2016
- The large majority of pupils take pride in their work and work hard to be the best that they can be.
- All of the children feel that staff work hard for them and explain how to improve their work.
- A large majority of children feel behaviour is good in our school.
- Children feel that adults deal with any poor behaviour quickly and fairly.
- The vast majority of our children are proud of their school.
Summary of Parent Questionnaire - Dec 2016
- Overall, a large majority of parents are happy with the provision provided by Reedley Primary School.
- Parents believe that school is well led and managed, responding well to any concerns raised.
- Parents know their child feels happy and safe in school and that adults in school care about their child.
- A large majority of parents would recommend our school to other parents.
If you have any feedback about school, you can pass this on to any member of staff. There are always staff members in the playground each morning and at the end of the day.
You can also view the results of our parents and carers on the 'Ofsted Parent View' site.
You can add your views to this questionnaire by following these instructions:
How to register your views on Parent View
1. Log onto Parent View
2. Look under the section ‘Not registered yet?’.
Click Register now.
3. Answer questions at bottom of page.
Are you a parent?
How many schools do your children attend?
4. Click – register now.
5. Log onto your email account and find the email.
(From: ‘views’ Subject: Account details for ……)
6. Click on the link
7. Log on to Parent View and follow the instructions to complete the questionnaire including entering the name and address of the school.